ICT Support – Helping Teachers Teach!
ICT Support by Think Big Tech – Helping Teachers TEACH!
We minimise ICT issues & reduce the impact ICT problems can have on students’ education. Our Support includes everything from: ICT Budgeting, Smart Technologies, Apple & Microsoft, Security & Antivirus, networking, onsite Tech & remote support, 24/7 system monitoring.
- Minimizing the impact ICT issues have on students education – No disruption of lessons is our no. 1 priority.
- Working with schools to ensure they are at the forefront of technology while remaining in budget.
- IT Strategy planning.
- SIMs trained support staff.
- Smart Technologies Exposure.
- Firewall/Antivirus/Ransomware solutions.
- Network Infrastructure.
- Partnered with Microsoft and Apple.
- Complete Server and workstation support.
- 24/7 System Monitoring.
- Print solutions.
- Third Party Support.
- Card ID – Biometric Door Entry – Cashless Catering Systems.
- Onsite Tech and Remote support.
- Strict SLAs and call stats to improve training and downtime.
- Advanced call ticketing system with client portal access.
- Uninterrupted Out of hours and Holiday maintenance and upgrades available.
One of our client’s – Saint Peters-In-Thanet Church of England Junior School recently said:
“We needed to ensure that our IT system was on par with our recipe for success. Having been with the same IT support provider for many years we decided to put the school’s IT support up for tender with a predefined budget. After careful consideration, there was only one clear winner ‘Think Big Tech’ who not only delivered a complete solution to spec within budget but are now also working with the school to ensure we are on the forefront of technology for the foreseeable future. We would have no hesitation recommending Think Big Tech as technical support providers within the education sector.”
Contact us today